Most Active Stories
- SOAR Announces High-Capacity Broadband Project Plans
- Gov. Beshear Tells County Clerks to Fullfill Their Duties or Resign
- Conservationists Push for Legislation as Kentucky Explores Deep-Well Fracking
- ACLU Issues Statement on Rowan County Lawsuit
- Donation Center Opens in Rowan County to Assist Flood Victims
Wed October 30, 2013
8.5 Annual Fall Fall Spectacular
#513 Show Summary (8.5 Annual Fall Fall Spectacular):
Don’t you dare! Make a slip, take a dip, or a trip – you can thump a bump up on your hip! With only a slight twist, the old grade school Halloween song becomes the theme for our annual autumnal sliptacular program. St. Claire Rehab Medical Director Dr. Melanie Ledford is our guest.
Tip: Wear shoes with low heels, support your ankle, and have a nonslip surface on the bottom. If the soles are not too soft, shoes will improve your balance and lessen your risk of falling.