Most Active Stories
- MSU Top Ranked College for 11th Straight Year
- Solar Flare Could Trigger Auroras Tonight For Northern U.S.
- Historian Explains Why It's Important to Preserve Your Nearby Graveyards
- EKPC To Remove Coal Ash Near Kentucky River
- West Virginian Uses Opera to Talk Mountaintop Removal Mining, Painkiller Overdoses
Mon June 16, 2014
Afghan Voters Defy Taliban Threat; Vote In Presidential Runoff
Originally published on Mon June 16, 2014 9:46 am
Afghans went to the polls on Saturday to vote for a successor to Hamid Karzai who's ruled since 2001. Former foreign minister Adbullah Abdullah faced off against former finance minister Ashraf Ghani.