Most Active Stories
- Rajant Corporation to Locate in Morehead; Nearly 30 Jobs Created
- Kentucky Arts Council Selects West Liberty Photographer as Featured Artist
- Revolving Door Of Teachers Costs Schools Billions Every Year
- MSU Selects Inaugural Craft Academy Students
- 24 Kentucky Artists Selected For Governor’s Derby Exhibit
Around the Nation
Wed March 26, 2014
Manhattan Gets Its First Cupcake ATM
Originally published on Wed March 26, 2014 7:39 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
Next week, cupcake lovers in New York can automat their addiction. Sprinkles Cupcakes is setting up Manhattan's first-ever cupcake ATM. The pink machine is next to the bakery, and will be restocked 24 hours a day with up to 20 flavors, including one for the canine cupcake lover. Assuming it's a pup with a credit card, Fido gets two mini-cupcakes sugar-free, with yogurt frosting.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.