Most Active Stories
- Rajant Corporation to Locate in Morehead; Nearly 30 Jobs Created
- Kentucky Arts Council Selects West Liberty Photographer as Featured Artist
- Revolving Door Of Teachers Costs Schools Billions Every Year
- MSU Selects Inaugural Craft Academy Students
- 24 Kentucky Artists Selected For Governor’s Derby Exhibit
Tue April 8, 2014
Was ZunZuneo To Promote Free Speech Or Destabilize Cuba?
Originally published on Tue April 8, 2014 8:09 am
David Greene to Julia Sweig, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, about revelations the USAID created and ran a now-defunct Cuban Twitter communications network from 2010 to 2012.